Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh snaps....we're moving!

Right now a majority of our belongings are spread all over our apartment, we've been forcing our left-over spices, oils, and various lightly used food items on friends, and with less than 12 hours to take off, we have a lot left to do. 

Moving to Zealand is starting to finally feel real.  I've come to terms that I won't have a smart phone (aka magic rectangle), be able to watch Hulu and Netflix, call or see my friends and family when ever I want,  access to a plethora of acupuncture supplies, and eat at my favorite breakfast place the Buttery for awhile.  Geez, first world problems.  I've traded all this stuff in for the chance at a year adventure with a pretty amazing guy filled with new foods, exploring, different culture, new people, new ice-cream places, and different video streaming websites.

I'm hoping to update this blog bi-monthly with pictures and stories of shopping carts and other related matters.


No comments: