Monday, September 16, 2013

Friends from America - A Retrospective Displayed in Top 10 Form

Ok - I had such an awesome time this past week with our friends Chris and Katie that I might not be able to only choose 10 pictures.  I'm going to give it my best shot. 

What made the their visit really great was I got to see New Zealand as a tourist again.  Even the stuff I see every day felt a little more special and exciting.  Big bonus - there are so many possibilities when going out to eat since you get to try a little bit of everyone's dish.  Even though I may not like to eat a large variety of food or even want to taste everyone's dish, I enjoy watching others do it. Living vicariously through them is enough.

Presenting a Top 10-ish in Order of Appearance on My Camera
 
#1 Major Jackpot - Treats from America
 
 
#2 Watching Theses Three Champs Run a 5K in Crazy Wellington Weather
 
#2a More Proof
#3 On a Whim, Visiting the Huka Prawn Park - It Was Closed but Still Provided Many a Joke



#4 Natural Hot Spring in Taupo!
#5 Walking in the Rain in Search of Geothermic Activity in Rotorua - No Idea Why Only Certain Parts of My Pants Got Wet

#5a It was worth it
#5b I Almost Fell in Here but Didn't! Thanks Magical Keen Shoes for Always Staying Dry!
 
#6 Hamilton Botanic Gardens

#7 Being a Tourist in Wellington Again!

#7a Taking Pictures Only Tourists Take

#8 Waitomo Glow Worm Caves

#9 Surprised Everyone by Turing the Photo into a Selfie of Me and the Kiwi Bird

#10 Baby Meerkat - Cutest Little Guy Ever
 
#10a What Would Vacation be Without a Few Games of Dominion
 

No comments: