Sunday, August 25, 2013

Part 1: Sydney - The Land Down Under Barbies and Shrimp.

A couple weeks ago Lucas, my Mom, and my self took a quick trip to Australia.  We flew out of Wellington and learned to our surprise that you need a tourist visa if you're flying from NZ to Australia.  Our first stop was in Sydney and I loved the city almost instantly.  Its everything you want from a modern city: clean, beautiful, easy to walk around, parks, cute cafes, wide variety of food, street markets, easy transit system - Sydney had it all.









 

My favorite walk we did was from Coogee Beach to Bondi Beach.  I can't recommend this enough.  It was simply beautiful.


















The Food!!!



















Blue Mountains Tour and Animals!









1 comment:

KokoTiong said...

I want to stay in that hotel with the pool! Which hotel is it?