Tuesday, November 20, 2012

We Moved...Again!



The KoJos have officially moved to Santa Cruz for the next few months!
 
I'm finally out of school and in the process of learning the ins and outs of being an adult and business woman. I started this blog years ago but promptly forgot about it a few short weeks later.  Now with more time on my hands, I'm hoping to regularly post on daily adventures, favorite quotes from conversations I've eavesdropped on at coffee shops, and food!!
 
First order of business, learning how to cook more than spaghetti!  Over the next couple months I will post recipe successes, failures, and cooking tips.  
 
Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

emma (connie) j said...

I'm so happy that you started blogging again!!!

I need to keep up with my blog too. I think I will revamp it soon and get back on track!